Best Sellers Los Angeles Rams custom shoes – NFL sneakers
The best Los Angeles Rams Custom Sneakers would make a perfect gift for Los Angeles Rams fans.
ABOUT THIS LOS ANGELES RAMS SHOES…
- Lightweight construction with breathable mesh-knit fabric provides a comfortable and flawless fit.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Features a soft linen interior with arch support and removable insole pad.
- Finished with a high quality EVA out sole for traction and exceptional durability.
Production Time: 3-5 business days. The Los Angeles Rams custom sneaker is customized only for you so the production time will be a little bit longer than usual. Please be patient.
Shipping Time: 7-15 business days.
Size: Please check the Los Angeles Rams sneaker sizechart and measuring instruction carefully before placing order as we CAN NOT offer return or refund if you choose a wrong size.
Any modifications must be done within 24 hours after placing order. All orders will be Over Sized Tee produced after 24 hours so once exceed 24 hours, you CAN NOT cancel/change the order. Please understand for us.
HOW TO FIND YOUR SIZE
- Prepare a pen, a ruler/tape measurer, and a white paper.
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Choose a size from the sizing chart above.
- Find the closest measurement, in Heel to Toe (cm), that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot. For example, a man whose foot measures 27 cm will fit size US 8 (EU 41).
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
- Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you’ve been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.
- If you have a wide foot, please move up 1-2 size larger for better fit.
The franchise was founded in 1936 as the Cleveland Rams in Cleveland, Ohio. The franchise won the 1945 NFL Championship Game, then moved to Los Angeles in 1946, making way for Paul Brown’s Cleveland Browns of the All-America Football Conference and becoming the only NFL championship team to play the following season in another city. The club played its home games at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum until 1980, when it moved into a reconstructed Anaheim Stadium in Orange County, California. The Rams made their first Super Bowl appearance at the end of the 1979 NFL season, losing Super Bowl XIV to the Pittsburgh Steelers, 31–19.
After the 1994 NFL season, the Rams left southern California and moved to St. Louis, Missouri, becoming the St. Louis Rams. Five seasons later, the team defeated the Tennessee Titans to win Super Bowl XXXIV, 23–16. The club then lost Super Bowl XXXVI, 20–17, to the New England Patriots. After the 2015 NFL season, the team sought and received approval from the other owners to move back to Los Angeles in time for the 2016 NFL season. The Rams appeared in Super Bowl LIII but lost to the Patriots, 13–3. Three years later, the Rams defeated the Cincinnati Bengals 23–20 to win Super Bowl LVI, becoming the second NFL team to win the Super Bowl in its home stadium.
The club is the only NFL franchise to win championships representing three cities: Cleveland in 1945, Los Angeles in 1951 and 2021, and St. Louis in 1999.
How to choose the right clothing size?
The length of clothing – with the size increasing to larger – the change is only by 2-3 cm. In turn, its width increases significantly.
That is why chest and waist circumferences are the most important. In your case, follow the value of that which is the highest.
Height is only an approximate value – do not pay too much attention to it.
Choose the smaller size if you’re on the border between two sizes. Sportswear is usually looser.
Please refer to the size guide for details.
What is the return/exchange policy at Oversized Tee?
We always hope you will have a great shopping experience at Oversized Tee, we understand that may not always be the case. To help make things right, we promise 100% satisfaction. If you don’t love it, we’ll take it back. Check out our returns/exchange policy to learn more.
We accept refunds when:
The product is defective in color, fabric, material
Not the right size
Wrong product model
The customer did not receive the product
Where can I find help on designing products with Oversized Tee?
“Put your name” products that you can personalize just write your name or your favorite character, we will complete it.
If you have a request for a printout or your own idea, please email us at [email protected]