Florida Gators Custom Sneakers – NFL shoes
$85.95 – $85.98
the Florida Gators sneaker sizechart would make a perfect gift for Florida Gators fans.
ABOUT the Florida Gators sneaker sizechart…
- Lightweight construction with breathable mesh-knit fabric provides a comfortable and flawless fit.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Features a soft linen interior with arch support and removable insole pad.
- Finished with a high quality EVA out sole for traction and exceptional durability.
Production Time: 3-5 business days. The Florida Gators custom sneaker is customized only for you so the production time will be a little bit longer than usual. Please be patient.
Shipping Time: 7-15 business days.
Size: Please check the Florida Gators sneaker sizechart and measuring instruction carefully before placing order as we CAN NOT offer return or refund if you choose a wrong size.
Any modifications must be done within 24 hours after placing order. All orders will be Oversized Tee produced after 24 hours so once exceed 24 hours, you CAN NOT cancel/change the order. Please understand for us.
HOW TO FIND YOUR SIZE
- Prepare a pen, a ruler/tape measurer, and a white paper.
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Choose a size from the sizing chart above.
- Find the closest measurement, in Heel to Toe (cm), that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot. For example, a man whose foot measures 27 cm will fit size US 8 (EU 41).
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
- Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you’ve been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.
- If you have a wide foot, please move up 1-2 size larger for better fit.
All Florida Gators sports teams compete in NCAA Division I, and 20 of the 21 Gators teams compete in the SEC. The sole University of Florida sports team that does not play in the SEC is the women’s lacrosse team, which joined the American Athletic Conference beginning in the 2019 lacrosse season because the SEC does not sponsor competition in the sport. The University of Florida was one of the thirteen charter members who joined together to form the new Southeastern Conference in 1932. Previously, the university was a member of the Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Association from 1912 to 1921 and the Southeastern Conference from 1922 until the SEC began play in the fall of 1933.
All Florida Gators sports teams have on-campus facilities, and most are located on or near Stadium Road on the north side of campus, including Steve Spurrier-Florida Field at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium for football; the at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center for basketball, gymnastics, swimming and diving, indoor track and field, and volleyball; and James G. Pressly Stadium for soccer and outdoor track and field. The Katie Seashole Pressly Softball Stadium, the Florida Ballpark, and the Donald R. Dizney Stadium for lacrosse are located on Hull Road on the southwestern side of the campus. The Mark Bostick Golf Course and Scott Linder Stadium for tennis are located on S.W. Second Avenue on the northwestern side of the campus.
The Florida Gators athletic program is administered by the University Athletic Association, Inc., a private non-profit corporation that reports to the president of the university and its board of trustees. For the 2014–15 school year, the UAA had an operating budget of $103,310,001, projected revenues of $104,064,487, and made a $3.5 million contribution to the university’s general fund. Scott Stricklin has been Florida’s athletic director since 2016.
How to choose the right clothing size?
The length of clothing – with the size increasing to larger – the change is only by 2-3 cm. In turn, its width increases significantly.
That is why chest and waist circumferences are the most important. In your case, follow the value of that which is the highest.
Height is only an approximate value – do not pay too much attention to it.
Choose the smaller size if you’re on the border between two sizes. Sportswear is usually looser.
Please refer to the size guide for details.
What is the return/exchange policy at Oversized Tee?
We always hope you will have a great shopping experience at Oversized Tee, we understand that may not always be the case. To help make things right, we promise 100% satisfaction. If you don’t love it, we’ll take it back. Check out our returns/exchange policy to learn more.
We accept refunds when:
The product is defective in color, fabric, material
Not the right size
Wrong product model
The customer did not receive the product
Where can I find help on designing products with Oversized Tee?
“Put your name” products that you can personalize just write your name or your favorite character, we will complete it.
If you have a request for a printout or your own idea, please email us at [email protected]