New York Giants sneaker – NFL shoes
$85.95 – $88.95
This NFL New York Giants sneaker would make a perfect gift for New York Giants fans and lovers.
ABOUT THIS NEW YORK GIANTS SNEAKER…
- Lightweight construction with breathable mesh-knit fabric provides a comfortable and flawless fit.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Features a soft linen interior with arch support and removable insole pad.
- Finished with a high quality EVA out sole for traction and exceptional durability.
Production Time: 7-10 business days. The New York Giants sneaker is customized only for you so the production time will be a little bit longer than usual. Please be patient.
Shipping Time: 7-10 business days.
Any modifications must be done within 24 hours after placing order. All orders will be Over Sized Tee produced after 24 hours so once exceed 24 hours, you CAN NOT cancel/change the order. Please understand for us.
HOW TO FIND YOUR SIZE
- Prepare a pen, a ruler/tape measurer, and a white paper.
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Choose a size from the sizing chart above.
- Find the closest measurement, in Heel to Toe (cm), that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot. For example, a man whose foot measures 27 cm will fit size US 8 (EU 41).
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
- Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you’ve been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.
- If you have a wide foot, please move up 1-2 size larger for better fit.
The Giants were one of five teams that joined the NFL in 1925, and they are the only one of that group still existing, as well as the league’s longest-established team in the Northeastern United States. The team ranks third among all NFL franchises with eight NFL championship titles: four in the pre–Super Bowl era and four since the advent of the Super Bowl, XXV, XLII, and XLVI, along with more championship appearances than any other team, with 19 overall appearances. Their championship tally is surpassed only by the Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears. Throughout their history, the Giants have featured 29 Hall of Fame players, including NFL Most Valuable Player award winners Mel Hein, Frank Gifford, Y. A. Tittle, and Lawrence Taylor.
To distinguish themselves from the professional baseball team of the same name, the football team was incorporated as the “New York National League Football Company, Inc.” in 1929 and then changed to “New York Football Giants, Inc.” in 1937. While the baseball team moved to San Francisco after the 1957 season, the football team continues to legally use it as its corporate name, which the team is often referred to by fans and sportscasters alike. The team has also acquired several nicknames, including “Big Blue”, the “G-Men”, and the “Jints”, an intentionally mangled contraction seen frequently in the New York Post and New York Daily News, originating from the baseball team when they were based in New York. In addition, the team as a whole is occasionally referred to as the “Big Blue Wrecking Crew”, even though this moniker primarily and originally refers to the Giants defensive unit during the 1980s and early-1990s.
The team’s heated rivalry with the Philadelphia Eagles is the oldest of the NFC East rivalries, dating all the way back to 1933, and has been called the best rivalry in the NFL in the 21st century.
How to choose the right clothing size?
The length of clothing – with the size increasing to larger – the change is only by 2-3 cm. In turn, its width increases significantly.
That is why chest and waist circumferences are the most important. In your case, follow the value of that which is the highest.
Height is only an approximate value – do not pay too much attention to it.
Choose the smaller size if you’re on the border between two sizes. Sportswear is usually looser.
Please refer to the size guide for details.
What is the return/exchange policy at Oversized Tee?
We always hope you will have a great shopping experience at Oversized Tee, we understand that may not always be the case. To help make things right, we promise 100% satisfaction. If you don’t love it, we’ll take it back. Check out our returns/exchange policy to learn more.
We accept refunds when:
The product is defective in color, fabric, material
Not the right size
Wrong product model
The customer did not receive the product
Where can I find help on designing products with Oversized Tee?
“Put your name” products that you can personalize just write your name or your favorite character, we will complete it.
If you have a request for a printout or your own idea, please email us at [email protected]