New York Jets custom shoes – NFL sneakers
$85.95 – $85.98
The best NFL New York Jets Custom Sneakers would be a perfect gift for New York Jets lovers.
ABOUT THIS NEW YORK JETS CUSTOM SNEAKERS…
- Lightweight construction with breathable mesh-knit fabric provides a comfortable and flawless fit.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Features a soft linen interior with arch support and removable insole pad.
- Finished with a high quality EVA out sole for traction and exceptional durability.
Production Time: 3-5 business days. The New York Jets custom sneaker is customized only for you so the production time will be a little bit longer than usual. Please be patient.
Shipping Time: 7-15 business days.
Size: Please check the Philadelphia Eagles sneaker sizechart and measuring instruction carefully before placing order as we CAN NOT offer return or refund if you choose a wrong size.
Any modifications must be done within 24 hours after placing order. All orders will be Over Sized Tee produced after 24 hours so once exceed 24 hours, you CAN NOT cancel/change the order. Please understand for us.
HOW TO FIND YOUR SIZE
- Prepare a pen, a ruler/tape measurer, and a white paper.
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Choose a size from the sizing chart above.
- Find the closest measurement, in Heel to Toe (cm), that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot. For example, a man whose foot measures 27 cm will fit size US 8 (EU 41).
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
- Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you’ve been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.
- If you have a wide foot, please move up 1-2 size larger for better fit.
The team was founded in 1959 as the Titans of New York, an original member of the American Football League ; later, the franchise joined the NFL in the AFL–NFL merger in. The team began play in 1960 at the Polo Grounds. Under new ownership, the current name was adopted in 1963 and the franchise moved to Shea Stadium in 1964 and then to the Meadowlands Sports Complex in 1984. The Jets advanced to the playoffs for the first time in 1968 and went on to compete in Super Bowl III where they defeated the Baltimore Colts, becoming the first AFL team to defeat an NFL club in an AFL–NFL World Championship Game. Since 1968, the Jets have appeared in the playoffs 13 times, and in the AFC Championship Game four times, most recently losing to the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2010. However, the Jets have never returned to the Super Bowl, making them one of two NFL teams to win their lone Super Bowl appearance, along with the New Orleans Saints, and making them one of four teams to never win an AFC championship. Apart from the Browns and the Detroit Lions, who have never reached the Super Bowl, the Jets’ drought is the longest among current NFL franchises and they are historically among the less successful franchises.
The team’s training facility, Atlantic Health Jets Training Center, which opened in 2008, is located in Florham Park.
How to choose the right clothing size?
The length of clothing – with the size increasing to larger – the change is only by 2-3 cm. In turn, its width increases significantly.
That is why chest and waist circumferences are the most important. In your case, follow the value of that which is the highest.
Height is only an approximate value – do not pay too much attention to it.
Choose the smaller size if you’re on the border between two sizes. Sportswear is usually looser.
Please refer to the size guide for details.
What is the return/exchange policy at Oversized Tee?
We always hope you will have a great shopping experience at Oversized Tee, we understand that may not always be the case. To help make things right, we promise 100% satisfaction. If you don’t love it, we’ll take it back. Check out our returns/exchange policy to learn more.
We accept refunds when:
The product is defective in color, fabric, material
Not the right size
Wrong product model
The customer did not receive the product
Where can I find help on designing products with Oversized Tee?
“Put your name” products that you can personalize just write your name or your favorite character, we will complete it.
If you have a request for a printout or your own idea, please email us at [email protected]