Best Sellers Seattle Seahawks Custom Sneakers – NFL shoes
The best Seattle Seahawks custom sneakers would make a perfect gift for Seattle Seahawks fans.
ABOUT THIS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS CUSTOM SNEAKERS…
- Lightweight construction with breathable mesh-knit fabric provides a comfortable and flawless fit.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Features a soft linen interior with arch support and removable insole pad.
- Finished with a high quality EVA out sole for traction and exceptional durability.
Production Time: 3-5 business days. The Seattle Seahawks custom sneaker is customized only for you so the production time will be a little bit longer than usual. Please be patient.
Shipping Time: 7-15 business days.
Size: Please check the Seattle Seahawks sneaker sizechart and measuring instruction carefully before placing order as we CAN NOT offer return or refund if you choose a wrong size.
Any modifications must be done within 24 hours after placing order. All orders will be Oversized Tee produced after 24 hours so once exceed 24 hours, you CAN NOT cancel/change the order. Please understand for us.
HOW TO FIND YOUR SIZE
- Prepare a pen, a ruler/tape measurer, and a white paper.
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Choose a size from the sizing chart above.
- Find the closest measurement, in Heel to Toe (cm), that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot. For example, a man whose foot measures 27 cm will fit size US 8 (EU 41).
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
- Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you’ve been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.
- If you have a wide foot, please move up 1-2 size larger for better fit.
Seahawks fans have been referred to collectively as the “12th Man,” “12th Fan,” or “12s.” The team’s fans twice set the Guinness World Record for the loudest crowd noise at a sporting event within the span of a few months, first registering 136.6 decibels during a game against the San Francisco 49ers in September 2013, and later registering 137.6 dB during a Monday Night Football game against the New Orleans Saints that December. As the only NFL team based in the Pacific Northwest region of North America, the Seahawks attract support from the wider geographical area that includes some parts of the U.S. states of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Utah, as well as the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.
The Seahawks have won 10 division titles and three conference championships, and are the only team to have played in both the AFC and NFC Championship Games. They have progressed to three Super Bowls, losing 21–10 to the Pittsburgh Steelers at Super Bowl XL, defeating the Denver Broncos 43–8 for their first championship at Super Bowl XLVIII, and losing 28–24 to the New England Patriots at Super Bowl XLIX. NFL players Kenny Easley, Walter Jones, Steve Hutchinson, Cortez Kennedy, and Steve Largent have been voted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame primarily or wholly for their accomplishments as Seahawks. In addition, players Dave Brown, Jacob Green, Dave Krieg, Curt Warner, Jim Zorn, and Matt Hasselbeck have been inducted into the Seahawks Ring of Honor along with head coaches Chuck Knox and Mike Holmgren, radio announcer Pete Gross, and franchise owner Paul Allen.
How to choose the right clothing size?
The length of clothing – with the size increasing to larger – the change is only by 2-3 cm. In turn, its width increases significantly.
That is why chest and waist circumferences are the most important. In your case, follow the value of that which is the highest.
Height is only an approximate value – do not pay too much attention to it.
Choose the smaller size if you’re on the border between two sizes. Sportswear is usually looser.
Please refer to the size guide for details.
What is the return/exchange policy at Oversized Tee?
We always hope you will have a great shopping experience at Oversized Tee, we understand that may not always be the case. To help make things right, we promise 100% satisfaction. If you don’t love it, we’ll take it back. Check out our returns/exchange policy to learn more.
We accept refunds when:
The product is defective in color, fabric, material
Not the right size
Wrong product model
The customer did not receive the product
Where can I find help on designing products with Oversized Tee?
“Put your name” products that you can personalize just write your name or your favorite character, we will complete it.
If you have a request for a printout or your own idea, please email us at [email protected]